Frequently Asked Questions
Take a moment to familiarize yourself with our studio policies.
At 1110 Studios, we realize that every project is different. Because of this, we work with artists to find a custom rate for each project. For more information about hourly or per-project rates, feel free to contact us directly and one of our staff will get back to you within 24 hours.
We offer discounted packages for singer songwriters. For more information, feel free to visit our singer-songwriter page.
Payment in full is required upon the completion of each session. We accept cash, money order, Venmo, or direct funds transfers (EFT.)
There is a 3% fee for all credit card payments.
Rates & Fees
- A 50% deposit is required to book your first traditional session. The deposit will be applied to your session or refunded if you cancel more than 48 hours before your session time. If your deposit is not received within 48 hours of your session time, your time may be forfeited to another client.
- Certain special packages set up by the Studio Manager will require payment in full at the time of booking.
- A 3% credit card fee is added to all credit and debit card payments.
- Studio time that has been purchased must be used within 24 months of payment. Some “special offers” require use of paid studio time 12 months after date of purchase.
- Training Programs that have been purchased in full or have payment plans must be delivered within 12 months of initial payment.
- All payments are final and non-refundable.
No deposit is required for remote editing, mixing, or mastering sessions.